Give someone you love an experience of learning and opportunity to practice how to use your shoulders, back and arms with greater intelligence, flexibility, and efficiency to heal and prevent shoulder injuries and pain.
Learning the secrets to healthy shoulders:
- Proper movement coordination between the arms, shoulder blades, collarbones, breastbone, rib cage, and the spine.
- The balance between flexibility, strength, and stability of the shoulder joint complex.
- Restoration of upright and effortless posture for better mechanics of the shoulders and arms.
- Relaxation of unnecessary tension and strain of the neck and shoulder muscles.
This course is designed to be a self-paced online program using the recordings of live sessions.
Each 90-minute session will include:
- Selected Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lesson.
- The foundational theory will help you understand your own anatomy and the rationale behind the movements practiced.
- Valuable and practical tips.
- Do’s and don’ts of healthy feet.
- Q&A session.
- Short 10-minute homework for your daily practice.
- Access to the replay at any time for 1 year.
Close to 8 hours of instructions from Marek Wyszynski PT, GCFP.
About the teacher:
Marek Wyszynski is the President and Clinical Director of Physical Therapy & Feldenkrais NYC. He is a physical therapist with 30 years of clinical experience, and a Feldenkrais practitioner since 1999. Marek is the Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Hip Preservation Certified Therapist. He has published articles in medical journals and conducts continuing education courses. Marek is known for his no-nonsense, thought-provoking teaching that bridges the Feldenkrais Method®, modern, evidence-based physical therapy and rehabilitation medicine, mindfulness practices, and the science of habits.
Material offered in this course is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. If you have any kind of medical condition, consult your medical practitioner about using this program. Though the exercises are gentle and should be done slowly and easily, we cannot guarantee their effectiveness. Responsibility for the exercises is necessarily the user's. 1-YEAR ACCESS