Welcome to United Ribs!
This course focuses on your unsung hero, the thorax. Explore the connecting role of your chest, the middle back region, and the spine. Thorax, rib cage, or chest is essential to your breathing, posture, balance, health, and movement.
Without a well-functioning rib cage, there is no healthy neck, shoulders, or lower back. No possibility of good posture or proper breathing without it. Freedom from anxiety, stress, and tension also depends on this central part of your body.
Join our course and learn about this musculoskeletal marvel between your neck, low back, shoulders, and abdomen. This is a must workshop if you are interested in improving:
- The way of holding your head and shoulders
- Upright and effortless posture
- Strength and mobility of your shoulders
- Balance and equilibrium
- Neck and lower back health
- Quality of breathing, metabolism, and energy levels
- Ease, grace, and elegance of movement
What to expect:
- Five 90-minute sessions, each including:
- Selected Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lesson.
- The foundational theory will help you understand your anatomy and the rationale behind the practiced movements.
- Valuable and practical tips.
- Do’s and don’ts of a healthy thoracic area.
- Q&A session.
- Short 10-minute homework for your daily practice.
- Access to the replay at any time forever!
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your overall health and well-being. Unlock the power of the rib cage!
Sign up now and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you.
About the teacher:
Marek Wyszynski is the President and Clinical Director of Physical Therapy & Feldenkrais NYC. He is a physical therapist with 30 years of clinical experience, and a Feldenkrais practitioner since 1999. Marek is the Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Hip Preservation Certified Therapist. He has published articles in medical journals and conducts continuing education courses. Marek is known for his no-nonsense, thought-provoking teaching that bridges the Feldenkrais Method®, modern, evidence-based physical therapy and rehabilitation medicine, mindfulness practices, and the science of habits.
The material offered in this course is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. If you have any medical condition, consult your medical practitioner about this program. Though the exercises are gentle and should be done slowly and easily, we cannot guarantee their effectiveness. Responsibility for the exercises is necessarily the users. LIFETIME ACCESS